TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. The information is provided by CashCow NG and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, availability, completeness, reliability or suitability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or graphics related contained on the website for any purpose. Any dependence placed on such information is therefore strictly at owner’s risk.
In no event will CashCow NG be liable for any damage or loss including without limitation, indirect or consequential damage or loss, whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website (whether such liability arises under these terms and conditions or negligence or otherwise).
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of CashCow NG. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CashCow NG takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
INTERNET COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Unless specifically noted otherwise this website and its content is copyright of “CashCow NG” – © “CashCow NG” 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. All express or implied warranties and representations are excluded fully as permissible by law. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully as permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Our social media accounts across Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter also contain material which is owned or licensed by us. Reproduction of any content across social media, including, but not limited to design, look, appearance, content and images submitted as well as all graphics is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website is controlled and operated by Celtic Knot Nigeria Limited from Lagos State, Nigeria. Celtic Knot Nigeria Limited makes no representation that any material contained on this website is appropriate for any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to access this website from any location other than Nigeria, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.